We released version 4.21 on 18 June, 2021. Below is a summary of the new features and enhancements included in this release. Full release notes are attached.
Articles in this section
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.27 - December 2022 (Training Matchup view, Assessment Campaign, Admin Record Course Completion)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.26 (Criticality Rating page updates, Unlock Assess After Reassess, Make JLR Visible in EA and SA, Add Company field...)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.25 (Course Completion update, JLR Matrix, Reassign Assessment)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.24 (reCAPTCHA, Course Completion Evidence, e-Ls Completion Certificate, Competency Role Builder Family
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.23 (Elective Training Approval Process, Success Planning Best Fit report, Competency Role Family Status cascades to roles)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.22 (Secondary Supervisor, Competency Management Data report, Career Development, Elective Training Expiration Email Alert)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.21 (Criticality Rating Enhancements, Add Evidence Report to Employee Snapshot, Learning Curriculum Updates, System Speed Improvements, Administrator Updates)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.20 (Criticality Rating, Completion Checkbox, Email Alert Updates, Learning Event Attachment Alert, Additional User Account Fields)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.19 - December 2020 (Restricted Admin, User Account Expiration, Add Attachment to Learning Resource, Training Request and Approval Enhancements)
- CMS Online Feature Release v 4.18 - October 2020 (Training Request and Approval, Learning Needs Report, Last Login, Custom Emails, User Consent form Inactivation, Elective Training enhancements)
Please sign in to leave a comment.