CMS Online version 4.16 was released 1 April 2020, and includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Search Feature: We added a global search feature to all grids in the application, allowing users to search for and find data more efficiently. Data can be searched in all columns from one search field - even hidden columns
- Competency Role Builder: We plan to bring all of our competency editing tools into the 4x application during 2020. The Competency Role Builder is the first piece. Users with CM Developer privileges can select competency units and job level requirements to build competency roles directly in the 4x interface
- Restricted Viewer: This new user permission provides a limited view access to users who need to see management reports and status for a select group of users. Administrators assign permissions and select who the restricted viewer has access to see
- Mandatory Training Report: This report provides Supervisors, Viewers and Restricted Viewers with a view of mandatory training status for all users they have permission to see. This helps them ensure employees are keeping up with their compliance requirements
- Course Completion Acknowledgement: We implemented an optional form users can implement to help confirm completion of a learning activity of a user by another CMS Online user, such as a supervisor
- User Interface updates: We made some updates to the interface, including adding functionality to the grids we use throughout the application. Users can now use a powerful search box in our grids, select how grouping and sorting appears each time they access a grid, and other updates
Please sign in to leave a comment.