Version 4.14 was released October 11, 2019. The release includes the following new feature updates to CMS Online:
- Enhanced Learning Curriculum and Mandatory Training: We updated the look and feel of the Learning Curriculum and Mandatory Training screens. In addition, we added a "Locked" role status, so Administrators can assign curriculum roles, but disable them for the user until the Admin unlocks them.
- Responsive Design Optimization: We continued our optimization of the responsive design of CMS Online by focusing on the Learning Curriculum, Mandatory Training, and My Employees' Assessment screens to enable use on large screens, medium screens and smart phones.
- SAML Integration: Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is a type of single sign-on (SSO) that validates users using client authentication and allows for a secure SSO. This supports GDPR compliance and allows us to offer a secure option for our clients.
- Mentor Role / Competency Development Plan process modification: We added the Mentor role to 4x. Mentors are assigned to employees by the Administrator. They can view each assigned employee’s reports and build and track their employee’s Competency Development Plans. An activity log on the competency development plan is added to display who submitted the plan and a new email trigger is added to alert new mentor assignments.
- Internal Verifier: We added the Internal Verifier (IV) role to 4x. The IV can review assessment details, select specific employees/competency roles for sampling and indicate that they have reviewed and accepted (or rejected) assessment process.
- Training History Reports: Individual employees can view their full training history, including learning events that were completed, but not assigned. Supervisors and Viewers can see group detail, based upon permissions.