Version 4.13 was released June 19, 2019. The release includes the following new feature updates to CMS Online:
- Responsive Design: We are introducing responsive design to our application through the use of Bootstrap. This will help make the best use of the application width from large screens to smartphones. In this release we optimized the Assessment summary and Assessment detail screens and will continue to optimize other screens in the application in future releases.
- Assessor Assessment PDF: Allows an assessor to export and print a PDF to complete an assessment offline and/or in the field.
- Assigned Training – Company-wide: We created a new version of our popular Assigned Training Report (formerly Training Transcript). Supervisors and Viewers can view one or multiple employee user’s full current and historical assigned training, based on their user permissions.
- Email Alerts: Administrators can use the 4x interface to add, edit or delete our current standard email notifications, including batch-processed alerts and those that are based upon triggering events set up in CMS Online
- Bulk Import Completed Training: Administrators may import completed training data for one or more user.
- Configuration Settings: When we set up an instance, we run through a series of configuration settings to help the application behave according to the client request. We moved these settings into Version 4x. These settings include both the Assessment Settings and General System Settings.
- Added Cost Field to Course Information: We added a field for clients to add a course cost for each course in the CMS Online course catalog. This field will be displayed in multiple Advanced reports, beginning in July 2019.
Please sign in to leave a comment.