We are pleased to announce the release of CMS Online version 4.12, released March 20, 2019! Each of our quarterly software updates focus on making continuous improvements and enhancements to our competency management software. Here are some of the changes we have made this quarter.
Articles in this section
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.27 - December 2022 (Training Matchup view, Assessment Campaign, Admin Record Course Completion)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.26 (Criticality Rating page updates, Unlock Assess After Reassess, Make JLR Visible in EA and SA, Add Company field...)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.25 (Course Completion update, JLR Matrix, Reassign Assessment)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.24 (reCAPTCHA, Course Completion Evidence, e-Ls Completion Certificate, Competency Role Builder Family
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.23 (Elective Training Approval Process, Success Planning Best Fit report, Competency Role Family Status cascades to roles)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.22 (Secondary Supervisor, Competency Management Data report, Career Development, Elective Training Expiration Email Alert)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.21 (Criticality Rating Enhancements, Add Evidence Report to Employee Snapshot, Learning Curriculum Updates, System Speed Improvements, Administrator Updates)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.20 (Criticality Rating, Completion Checkbox, Email Alert Updates, Learning Event Attachment Alert, Additional User Account Fields)
- CMS Online Feature Release 4.19 - December 2020 (Restricted Admin, User Account Expiration, Add Attachment to Learning Resource, Training Request and Approval Enhancements)
- CMS Online Feature Release v 4.18 - October 2020 (Training Request and Approval, Learning Needs Report, Last Login, Custom Emails, User Consent form Inactivation, Elective Training enhancements)
Please sign in to leave a comment.